Taking and posting Boomerang videos on Instagram, Snapchat stories, Twiter, and Facebook are being a trend nowadays. Sound fun right???… so are you interested to make boomerang videos???… but have no idea about it. We are here to help you in that case. If you are using Instagram and Snapchat applications, boomerang feature is already available within the app. Just record the video using Instagram and Snapchat and it can be converted to boomerang using the app features. Now, what should be done to convert a pre-existing video into a boomerang???… Do you have any idea about how to do it?… If your answer is NO… Then we will share you with some idea and tricks to show how to turn a video into a Boomerang.
Boomerang Video: About
The working of a boomerang is about taking super short, super fast burst of photos which are then stitching them together into a video that plays forward and backward manner. It can also be considered as a loop of small video. That’s why it is also called as Looping video too.
One of the most entertaining thing that being around now in all social media, boomerang video, where people upload boomerang videos with funny outcomes in their stories. Using Instagram and Snapchat you can record your video live and turn it into a boomerang video in a few minutes, but it is only for live videos. what about the pre-existing videos. Can we make looping video of that???… The answer is yes. you can make boomerang from our existing videos in both iOS and Android.
How to Turn a video into a Boomerang
Let us see the steps to make a boomerang using a pre-existing video in your Gallery.
- Go to play store on your android mobile and search for Boomerang Video Converter and download Looper.
- Install the Boomerang video Maker and open it. It’s your wish to sing up or using it just as a guest.
- On opening the app, it will ask for permissions. Allow the Looper to take pictures, record audio & videos, and access media files.
- After giving the required permissions the app will show you all the details about what are all the things you can with it.
- Tap next, and you will find a folder icon below the camera button. click on it.
- Now it will ask to select Gallery or photos. Select Gallery and ‘select the video you want to convert into a boomerang.
- This process will take some time and your trimmed video will be loaded.
- Select how you want to loop it, for instance like- ‘Reverse – Forward – Reverse – Forward – Reverse’ or ‘Forward – Reverse – Forward – Reverse – Forward’ and Click on Loop it provided at the right top of the screen.
- That’s it. The video will be ready after processing. Then you can share it any social media.
So, now you have learned how to Turn a Video into a Boomerang, it may be a live video or a pre-existing video, it doesn’t matter. Hope this will be useful for you. Make your video and share it. Don’t forget to comment us your experience.