Today, the Internet is like a second home for us. It is quite like much an addicting at the same time actually it helps a lot in many ways. It will so irritating when you see the error like dns_probe_finished_no_internet. And this happens quite often with the Chrome. So we all will have the question that how to fix DNS probe finished no internet error???… well here we go… we will share all the possible working ways to resolve this issue.
In general, the DNS probe finished no internet error occurs when there is a problem with the default DNS server that has been used by your computer or handset device. It is one of the most common DNS related problems and that too can be easily fixed just by changing your default DNS server to other DNS services such as OpenDNS, or GoogleDNS or some other servers.
DNS – Domain Name Servers, it’s function is to load the web pages from the host. Your browser may show up DNS probe errors if your internet connectivity is slow or due to some other issues. Due to this, you may not be connected to the host. It happens because sometimes the DNS cache Load fails when you try to access the webpage. However, this can be fixed and we will show you how to do it.
How to Fix DNS Probe Finished no Internet Error
Method 1: Clear DNS Cache
This one is quite a potential and easy way to fix the DNS Probe Error.
- Open your chrome and visit this URL: chrome://net-internals/#dns
- Then Select Clear Host Cache which will be found next to host resolver cache.
- Now try to surf something and the webpage will now work properly.
Method 2: DNS Prediction Service Disabling
- Go to the browser settings.
- Scroll down and select the Advanced settings.
- Under this section, you will find List of options.
- Search for Use Prediction Service to Load the Pages more and Quickly option.
- Just uncheck it and restart your browser again.
Method 3: DNS Protocol Change
This method is for Windows.
- Search for the ncpa.cpl. you can directly enter this on the search bar, it will show you the control panel file.
- Now click on it and search for the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Select it and go to properties.
- Now use the following DNS servers manually,
- Preferred DNS server – 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS server – 188.8.131.52
- Google’s public DNS – Set IP as automatic
- Finished. Restart the browser and Check for websites.
Some other methods
If the above-mentioned methods are not satisfied you can try the following methods listed below
- Uninstall Antivirus: There have been reports that after uninstalling the Antivirus program the error is been fixed. Just give a try.
- Safe Mode connection: This is done by booting your computer into a safe mode and try to load your browser. This will help you to find whether any third-party software is causing the issues. To do this reboot our device and hold down the F8 key. Then select the Safe mode with networking from the list of options.
- Disable Firewall: Sometimes disabling the firewalls may also resolve the problem as some of the application we have may interface when the chrome is trying to connect. This method might be a fix for the issue. Try it out.
You may also like
We have shown you with all possible ways to Fix DNS Probe Finished no Internet Error on Android. This issue is one of the most irritating issues faced by all. Try the methods we mention to sort it out. If you have any issues or feedback, kindly comment below.